- Has your attorney told you that you need a psychological evaluation for your immigration case?
- Are you looking for a comprehensive psychological to enhance your USCIS petition?
- With all the mental health professionals, how do you know which professional evaluator to use?
Do you have a client we can help? Did your attorney suggest you obtain a Psychological Evaluation for Immigration? Want to know more about our services?
Schedule a free 15 minute consultation!
Connect with us at (484) 852-1757 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you answered yes to any of these, Here’s what we can do for you!
Many people are applying for various waivers and petitions to stay in the United States and build a better life for themselves and their families. For some waivers or petitions, your attorney might request a psychological evaluation to help develop a stronger case.
Bryen & Associates have a proven track record of providing professional evaluations for immigration. We work with numerous attorneys around the country to assist their clients in telling their stories. We translate your personal experiences comprehensively with clinical language and measures that enhance their case in a way that judges can understand.
We help our clients:
- To become citizens.
- Live without fear and worry.
- Enjoy the freedoms and liberties that all US citizens have. Such as unlimited career potential, wealth, travel the world, See distant family members without retribution. Impact future generations in their families.
- Each client will have two (or one extensive) session with a licensed clinician.
- You will receive a comprehensive report that details your experience in your home country, your experiences in the United States, and how those circumstances affect your mental health.
- Your evaluation will have up-to-date clinical data and theory.
- Your interviews will be convenient, confidential, and conducted in a language you understand.
- Your report will be accurate, and you will have input into the final product. The evaluation is sent to your attorney once you approve it.
- If you or your attorney have changes or edits, we will make them even after completing the final report.
- Upfront, comprehensive pricing.
- We will answer any questions you may have before, during, or after the report is completed, and you can easily reach us.
- Your report will be completed within your required timeline.
- We pride ourselves on prompt, courteous, and professional services at all times.
We offer several different types of immigration psychological evaluations:
Your attorney can use a clinical evaluation to support your case and move you forward with your immigration proceedings. It is a valuable tool when applying for an immigration waiver.
There are a number of reasons why a psychological evaluation would be helpful – or sometimes even required – in order to move forward with immigration proceedings.
These reports consist of a thorough document your legal counsel can use to strengthen your court case. For example, when looking at asylum cases as an example, while only 30% of asylum seekers are approved, 90% of those who have a psychological evaluation as part of their asylum application are approved.
If your attorney suggested that you obtain a report of a psychological evaluation, you’ve come to the right place!
The most active part of psychological evaluation with our team will be a clinical interview. It is not meant to be a scary process but more a relaxed discussion with a caring professional. To gather the information, we need to provide USCIS and your legal counsel, we will collect information over two (or more) one-hour sessions.
Session One: An informal interview will assess emotional strengths and weaknesses, mental functioning, and relevant family history. This tends to slightly longer than one hour.
Session Two: Your second session occurs at least a week (7-10 days in most cases) after your first session. It usually lasts approximately 45-60 minutes and consists of a second interview and the completion of diagnostic scales.
All of the information gathered during your clinical interviews will be used to create the report that we provide to your legal counsel as part of your immigration process.
- The finished report will be professional, truthful, accurate, and thorough, typically about 12-18 pages in length.
- We complete evaluations in 7-10 days. Emergency or fast turnaround evaluations (48hours) are available for cases.
- The report will also consist of a review of pertinent documents, including medical and psychiatric records where indicated, a review of personal and family history, mental status evaluation, the clinical interview, and psychometric testing. Testing helps our team assess mental and psychological distress symptoms, adding additional credibility to the assessment.
- The evaluation details the client’s comprehensive personal history, including educational, medical, emotional, and financial stressors contributing to their desire to obtain an immigration waiver.
No worries! We provide professional translating services for your sessions that are included in the report fee.
If you are in the Lehigh Valley or beyond we are happy to meet with you virtually via a secure online platform. When you schedule your appointment, you will be provided with an online appointment slot. All you will need for your virtual appointment is an internet connection and an email address.
We take credit cards, payment apps (Ivy Pay, PayPal, Venmo, Cash App) and cash. We typically break payment into two separate payments. One is due the day of your first appointment and the other upon completion of the first draft of your report.